Basel Art & Design
An interesting package for art lovers and interested ones
The Basel Art & Design Package includes:
- 1 night in a Single- or Double room
- Breakfast buffet
- Basel Art Pass (48 hours) for free entry e.g. to the Kunstmuseum Basel with the current exhibition "¡Hola Prado!"
- 4-course menu in our Restaurant Caspar's
- Mobility Ticket for free public transport rides in Basel
- Early check-in upon availability
- Extension (e.g. 2 nights or more) available upon request
Your visit in Basel full of customs, cuisine and culture
As Basel is home to almost 40 museums - internationally known ones as well as several small galleries and playhouses - you have the choice:
See the Kunstmuseum Basel, that hosts the world's oldest public art collection and impresses with major works of Cézanne, Van Gogh und Picasso. Afterwards it may be time for a little boat trip and a walk along the bank of the Rhine to the Museum Tinguely, where you will experience the sculptures of the famous Swiss sculptor Tinguely. Visit the Fondation Beyeler, one of the most important art museums in the world, that possesses a collection of ca. 350 masterpieces from the classic modern period of the last century. From there you can use the 5 km long Rehberger-Weg passing 24 objects created by the popular contemporary artist Tobias Rehberger to get to the Vitra Design Museum and the Vitra Schaudepot in Weil am Rhein (Germany).
Or contact us by e-mail or by phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 (0) 61 275 80 00.