Discover the biggest Christmas market of Switzerland in Basel and save 10% on reservations of at least 2 nights.
From the 24th November Basel is turning into the tradition-steeped Christmas town again. About 100 magnificent decorated Christmas trees spread a festive atmosphere. The city is shining in the bright lights of the beautiful Christmas illumination.
On the Barfüsserplatz and Münsterplatz you can stroll across the biggest Christmas market of Switzerland. You look for gifts or delicacies? You'll find them at the 180 wooden chalets of traders and chraftsmen. Fragrant mulled wine, hot chocolate and grilled sausages will keep you warm. And don't forget to try some Basler Läckerli - a typical speciality. New Year's Eve will be celebrated at the Rhine with huge fireworks which are sparkling in the sky and also on the surface of the water.
Our offer for your visit in Basel:
- 10 % discount on reservations of at least 2 nights
- Free public transport rides in the Christmas town Basel
- Free WIFI in your room and in the entire hotel
- Free bottle of mineral water in the room upon arrival
- Weekend benefits: Late riser breakfast till 12 am (if breakfast is booked) and free late check-out till 2 pm (upon availability)
- Service and VAT included, city tax excluded
* This offer is available in the period between 07th December 2017 and 23rd December 2017.