How to get there
Your hotel is situated directly at the Centralbahnplatz of Basel main station. Leave the station and go in direction Centralbahnplatz, it is the blue hotel building on your left.
Arriving by car and parking
- Take the exit Basel City /Bahnhof SBB from all directions.
- Follow the signposts to Bahnhof SBB on the right lane (do not turn in direction of Bahnhof SBB and stay on the right lane).
- Drive in the direction of France/Euroairport. At the traffic light at the building site of the new BALOISE PARK/former Hilton Hotel take the right lane straight on, still in direction of France/Euroairport, pass the bridge.
- Turn left ca. 20 meters before the traffic light in the opposite direction, along the buildings, not back to the bridge.
- Follow the street until the next traffic light and stay on the right lane. You will see the blue Euler-building directly on your right hand side.
- Turn right at the traffic light, park in front of the hotel and use our valet parking service.
Parking: Underground parking for cars and motorbikes is available for CHF 35.00 per night and space incl. valet parking service. Stop directly infront of the hotel and inform our receptionist. We recommend to reserve your parking space before arrival because of the limited number of spaces and high demand. Also high-quality bicycles can be stored there safe and dry.
The 4 star Hotel Euler is situation in Basel city centre and only ten kilometres away from Basel International Airport. Take the bus no. 50 to the Centralbahnplatz, which leaves the Basel airport every ten minutes. Show your hotel confirmation to the driver, it allows you to use this service free of charge. If you prefer a cab you can find various cabs outside the airport and the trip takes approximately 15 minutes to your hotel.